My Roland [ wip ]

"… Guillaume Laudet …

Amstrad is heating up today! Since I’ve been working on high-level coding for my game engine—handling collision issues and various programming tweaks—I’ve put GPT to the test with my code (I’ve got a €20 subscription, so there’s plenty of junk to sift through there), and I’ve prototyped the missing pieces needed to finish a demo that covers most things roughly as planned.
It’s time to call in some friends for help and see if they get fired up about it—we’ll see. Maybe another AI-fueled jam session; who knows! "

myroland.dsk (190,3 KB)

MyRoland, a first Dragon Project demo in 2026.

Directions: cursor keys

Accel/Fire: space

Jump: copy

Enjoy,

Kezax/Dentifrice

7 Likes

This is great!!!

1 Like

Wow, impressive. I mean… “wow AI”.

Awesome! To remove the shaking glitch, you can do POKE &01E5,&AF:POKE &025F,&AF. This will restore the CRTC register 5 (Vertical Total Adjust) to its default value. This works on emulators, but I’m not sure with a real CPC, because the number of lines displayed doesn’t seem to reach 312.

3 Likes

Haha that’s awesome :smiley: And I don’t even like Mario!